The Winton Festival of Speed will be held August 11-12.
The Festival of Speed features retro touring car racing, celebrating classic eras of Australian motorsport.
Highlights of the 2012 Festival of Speed include:
- The Rose City Touring Car race 20 laps + Top 10 shootout.
- Winton Group C & A Trophy race (including a pit-stop)
- Sports Car Tourist Trophy race
- Grand Parade Sunday and Classic Car display
- Collector and automotive trade stands
Events for the Festival of Speed include:
- Division 1 and Division 2 Regularity and Invited Cars
- Group N over and under 3-Litre races
- Group Sa, Sb and Sc races
- Group M and O Sports and Racing and Formula Vee races
- Group J, K and Lb races
- Formula Ford Fa, Fb and Fc races
- Group A and C races
- Group Q and R races
- Porsche demonstration laps
Admission Prices: 2012
Friday 10th August Free
Saturday 11th August $25.00 Gates Open 7.00am
Sunday 12th August $30.00 Gates Open 7.00am
Two day pass $50.00
Children under 16 Free
Car Displays & More…
2012 Festival of Speed TV commercial.
For more information, please visit http://www.vhrr.com/winton.htm
Festival of Speed poster 2012
2012 Further Regulations